Are you a relationship blogger or author? Are you looking for a way to increase both your exposure and the authority of your website? Then consider submitting a guest post here at the Unknown.
I accept and am grateful for guest posts assuming they honor the spirit of this website and focus on serving readers. This means that I am only considering submissions that meet the following guidelines:
- Submitted works are not commercial. No affiliate links, no sales points and no product centric essays.
- Submitted works are exhaustive. As a general rule articles under the 700 word mark rarely answer the questions they pose.
- Submitted works are wholly original. No spun or thin content.
- Submitted works are related to relationships. Check my categories to get a better idea of what is relevant.
- Submitted works are not self-serving link farms. I get that you want a link-back, but be judicious. You will get a do-follow link in the bio in any case.
I intend on being ruthless in weeding out poor quality submissions for both your sake and the sake of our readers.
No matter what, thank you for considering my relationship guest posting opportunity. If you’re still interested you can find the submission form below.
Relationship Guest Posting F.A.Q
Absolutely yes. By submitting you are only granting me the permission to display said content. You will be visibly credited for your work with a personalized biography.